Associate Director of Finance
Opportunity to run a business in addition to being responsible for finance
Up to 100% (of salary) bonus on offer
About Our Client
Our client is an absolute firm favourite within their sector. A business that prides themselves on their customer centricity. Providing an environment where you can develop and progress phenomenally well.
- Reporting to Group Finance Director and acting number one in finance for this entity
- Identification of key commercial initiatives to drive business performance and provide financial leadership and support delivery through financial analysis
- Provide financial and commercial insight to the Finance Director to support decision making and drive business performance
- Key part of client relationship management where appropriate, notably in financial reporting and commercial negotiations
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities in financial performance
- Ownership staff cost analysis including headcount and also monthly forecasting of costs
The Successful Applicant
To succeed in this role you will be a natural people person and be able to lead from the front. You must have a keen eye for detail whilst always being professional and personable. You will have the passion for finance and to drive this business forward. This is a true hands on role requiring initiative and self drive. With the hard work huge rewards will be returned.
What's on Offer
Up to £65,000 + potential for 100% bonus