Associate Director - Research Product Sales
Globally a leading provider of research and analytics
Market leading product and top tier client set
About Our Client
My client is one of the global leaders in providing research and analytics product in the financial services sector.
The key responsibilities for the position include:
- Identifying and initiating new sales opportunities by prospecting new clients
- Leveraging existing client relationships and networks to generate commercial interest
- Qualification and generating demand at clients and prospects
- Creating compelling value propositions mapped to client business needs
- Negotiating and Closing complex agreements
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will:
- come from a background in Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Investment Research, Private Equity or Consulting.
- You will clearly have the ability to sell and influence a sophisticated client base as well as outstanding written and presentation skills.
- The ability to identify new business opportunities
- A strong academic history
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong communication skills
- Will be very self-driven
What's on Offer
This role offers you all the tools to succeed based around a market-leading research and analytics product as well as a strong base and discretionary package as you would expect in a sales role.