- Growing multinational company
- Senior Financial accounting opportunity
About Our Client
An innovative growing multinational company with offices near Slough, manufacturing and providing services to a wide range of businesses across the world.
The key responsibilities of the Associate Financial Controller position include:
- Assisting with the production of consolidated annual Group financial statements, including annual pre-year end IFRS 9 Bad Debt Provision percentage calculations and Fixed asset notes
- Assistance with the annual audit process and liaising with external auditors
- Control of statutory account filings across the group
- Detailed review of the monthly finances and submissions from Business Units, including ensuring accurate IFRS 15 accounting
- Contribution to the update and implementation of group policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACA or ACCA), with strong technical accounting knowledge in particular around key changes to IFRS. You will have proven experience in auditing or preparing accounts for an international group and have excellent organisational skills. You will also enjoy working as part of a team and be available on short notice.
What's on Offer
A 12 month FTC offering a competitive salary and benefits package