Associate - Financial Institutions Group
Associate 1/2 position covering M&A Advisory & ECM in FIG
Cross-border European transactions for a European Investment Bank in London
About Our Client
My client is a well-known European Investment Bank with offices in London and a full suite of investment banking and global markets products.
The successful candidate for the position will:
- Assist in origination efforts across the FIG sector
- Lead execution on M&A advisory and ECM transactions internally
- Prepare pitch documentation for clients and investors
- Financial due diligence
- Company valuations and financial modelling
- Assist in developing transaction structures
- Provide oversight and mentoring for Interns and Analysts
- Ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the position will have:
- Will have previous suitable FIG M&A experience gained from working within another Investment Banking FIG team or a leading consultancy.
- The level of experience will be sufficient to join as an Associate 1/2
- European FIG experience is preferable
- Strong financial modelling/valuation skills
- Must have good commercial skills in negotiating financial contracts
- Must have a team mindset
- Strong academic history
- English is essential for the role and a second European language would be viewed favourably
What's on Offer
As part of a high performing team you will have a high degree of autonomy for an Associate with a high profile both inside and outside.
With a wide remit inside of FIG the role is both challenging and rewarding.