Associate Project Manager (Property and Construction) - London
Be part of exciting major project across City of London
Competitive industry daily rate
About Our Client
Are you a client side Project manager looking to step up to the next level and become a Senior project manager ?
Do you want to be part of the most exciting and diverse projects within one of the largest corporation in London ?
If you have answered "Yes" to all the questions above, I would like to hear from you.
- Manage high-value and complex projects within the Council's Capital Programme using project management methodology, acting as the client where appropriate and ensuring project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for the delivery of named capital building projects within the Council's Capital Programme; ensuring effective outcomes, delivery on time, within budget, representing value for money.
- Actively manage allocated budgets ensuring probity adherence and that the council is not put at any financial risk.
- Ensure regular health checks and benchmarking exercises are undertaken.
- Support and assist the development of effective SLA and KPIs to ensure effective performance and efficient service delivery.
The Successful Applicant
Successful Candidate should be able to demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to Council policies in relation to Equal Opportunity, Customer Care and service delivery, and the ability to implement these policies in the workplace.
- Property Qualification - Property Related Degree
- Experience in this area Either APM, MSP, PRINCE2 or at least significant experience in this area
- Qualifications related to the role Property Related e.g. Qualified Chartered Surveyor
- Client side and Consultancy experience
- Member of a related Property based Professional Body Membership such as Chartered
- Building Surveyor or Chartered Architect or Chartered Structural, Civil or Mechanical
- Engineer, CIPFA, BIFM etc
- Recognised project management and/or programme management qualification
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting projects offering you stability as well as the chance to stretch your capabilities and realise long held career goals. You will be joining diverse teams working at a high professional level with a competitive industry salary.