Associate - Structuring Working Corporate Solutions
Growing Fintech providing working capital solutions to large corporates + banks
Join an expanding structuring team
About Our Client
The Client is a growing Fintech providing working capital solutions to large corporates and banks. They accelerate growth by unlocking cash trapped in working capital using our receivables, payables, and inventory finance solutions. Their technology platform connects hundreds of multinationals to banks and institutional investors. With a broad range of structures, simple implementation processes and unique risk management features, their solutions enable their clients to access billions of dollars of cost-effective funding. Over the past three years they have materially expanded their origination, structuring, implementation and placement teams to enable them to compete globally.
- Provide modeling services and structuring advice to the Structuring and Origination teams in a timely fashion with a strong emphasis on quality
* Provide clear oral and written opinions where required on structuring matters
* Work with the Structuring, Origination and Reporting teams on the operational set up of transactions
* Prepare high quality presentation documents on structuring matters for clients and for internal stakeholders
* Maximise revenues for the client by identifying profitable transaction opportunities
* Work within agreed expenditure guidelines and budget, avoiding unnecessary cost
* Work to enhance a compliance culture
* Contribute to a positive work environment though collaboration and team-work
* Assist the Head of Structuring on specifically delegated matters
* Maximise client satisfaction through:
o Timely delivery of tasks in respect of clients and internal stakeholders
o High quality advice
The Successful Applicant
The successful Candidate will have:
- 1-3 years financial analyst experience, preferably for a bank, private equity or buy-side investors and/or in trade receivables financing or securitisation.
- Strong analytical skills, including analysis of large volumes of data, data scrubbing/cleaning and statistical analysis.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Extensive understanding of financial statements including income statement, balance sheets and cash flow statements.
- Ability to prioritise efforts and tasks, diagnose problems and take ownership to ensure promp delivery.
- Superior written and verbal communication skill's with an ability to engage different stakeholders and audiences.
- Capability to work independently and multi-task to meet tight deadlines.
- interested in working with new technological tools and working environment.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in engineering, finance or business administration
- Master's degree in finance, accounting, business administration will be considered positively.
- ACCA or FCA qualification preferred.
- Effective interpersonal and organisational skills
- A self-starter with the ability to organize and manage work and time independently.
- Open minded, easily adaptable to short noticed changes in a fast moving. environment
- English as a primary language, and French, Spanish, Italian or Mandarin as a second language is a plus.
What's on Offer
An opportunity to join a rapidly growing Fintech company with the chance to develop and grow