Asssitant Category Buyer
A great time to join a progressive and proud team
Make a difference to procurement processes in a large organisation
About Our Client
This large organisation are well known for innovation and continuously improving ways of working for commercial benefit of the business.
- Establishing relationships with internal and external stakeholders to maximize engagement and support
- Provide advice, guidance and support to the business to drive compliance and enhance commercial awareness
- Undertake basic market analysis to inform sourcing strategies that drive continuous improvement and identify opportunities for innovation
- Contribute to the development and delivery of the relevant Category Strategy
- In consultation with the Legal Team, draft basic contractual agreements that safeguard the business, whilst ensuring adherence to EU Procurement Law, other legislative requirements and all relevant Kelda Policies & Procedures.
- Develop and deliver individual sourcing projects
- Manage and maintain all key sourcing and business unit reporting obligations
- Support and challenge internal customers to define procurement needs
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will ideally be CIPS qualified with experience working in a commercial / procurement role.
What's on Offer
In return the successful candidate will receive leading career development opportunity along with a variety of excellent benefits including a generous holiday allowance and working environment.