- Leading charity organization
- Expanding communications team
About Our Client
The organisation is a leading UK charity, helping vulnerable people by giving them the practical and emotional support they need to find a job and live independently.
- Develop an audience-centred engagement strategy working with channel leads on social media, website, internal and email to implement an engaging content strategy which meets those audience's needs.
- Put key audiences at the heart of the content strategy and own the strategy.
- Managing relationships across the charity, including fundraising and frontline leads.
- Work with the Senior Digital Communications Manager to develop some KPIs around growth of our social channels, and deepen engagement.
- Build complex models of engagement and set up testing programmes.
- Deal with imperfect data on which to draw up hypotheses and make recommendation
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in audience research
- Ability to build complex models of engagement and set up testing programmes. Ability to deal with imperfect data on which to draw up hypotheses and make recommendations.
- Good understanding of digital platforms and how they can be used to support charity.
- Highly numerate, able to assimilate and make sense of complex data and research.
- Solid understanding of Google Analytics, Facebook analytics and interpreting data.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workloads and work to tight deadlines.
What's on Offer
- 25 days of annual leave per year, rising by one day per year
- Excellent training package to ensure you have the skills and knowledge to build a new career
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Access to Cycle 2 Work loan scheme
- An interest-free travel loan
- Salary between £41,000 - £43,000