Audit & Accounts Senior
A regional accountancy practice with a local approach
Brilliant career prospects
About Our Client
My client are one of the fastest growing providers of business advice and accounting services. They service a diverse client base including owner managed businesses and mid-sized companies. They have a very talented team in the Beaconsfield office with a great working culture that is both professional as well as sociable and fun.
The key responsibilities of this Audit & Accounts Senior role would be:
- Planning and carrying out Audit assignments in accordance with company policy and adhering to regulations.
- Supervising and managing junior members of staff, providing post assignment appraisals and assisting Managers / Partners with feedback.
- Prepare financial statements for clients ensuring they meet legislation.
- Recognise opportunities for clients to grow
- Maximise business development opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Audit & Accounts Senior role will be:
- ACA / ACCA Qualified
- Up to date with audit & accounting standards
- Broad knowledge of business taxation
- Able to work to deadlines effectively
- Professional and approachable manner
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Audit & Accounts Senior:
- Very competitive starting salary
- Benefits commensurate with being part of a market leading business
- The opportunity to join a high performing team