- High Growth Practice Firm
- Global Client Exposure
About Our Client
An impressive an open minded business that have the success of their people at the heart of what they do. By implementing a consultative appraisal system they carve out unique career paths that are guided by their individuals and therefore retain a strong and happy work force providing excellent service to their ever growing client base.
A modern Accountancy firm in London that strives to continuously educate their staff across all service lines and provide an outstanding level of satisfaction to their global client base.
A collaborative and inclusive work culture where staff can develop feel confident bringing their own ideas to their teams.
As the successful Audit and Accounts Manager, you will oversee a team and a portfolio of audit clients alongside the preparation of accounts and Corporation Tax computations/returns for (mostly) limited companies. You will be managing a team and allocating assignments, budgets and deadlines accordingly. You role will be based both on and off site.
You will oversee and ensure compliance inline with UK GAAP for all audit assignments and review the work of seniors and semi seniors. You will offer guidance on any reviews that are necessary.
The Audit and Accounts Manager will work as part of the management team including staff appraisals and guiding and supporting junior team members on technical audit and day to day matters.
The Successful Applicant
- A full accountancy qualification (ACA or ACCA) is essential
- You should enjoy liasing and advising your clients in a clear methodical way
- Spot new business opportunities to help the firm continue to grow.
- You will have strong experience of working within practice and be up to date with any new requirements and legislation that may apply.
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Have experience using up to date accounting packages and technology
What's on Offer
As well as a competitive salary, a range of flexible benefits are provided.
- 25 days annual leave
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Payment of one professional subscription per year
- Season ticket loan
- Flexible holiday buy or sell up to 5 days per year
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Eyecare vouchers
- Join 'in house' working and social groups