Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior - Excellent Independent Firm
Full study support provided
Great mix of clients and an excellent, collaborative team culture
About Our Client
This practice are market leaders in their field. They are offering a competitive salary and a great study support package. The office environment is warm-hearted, ambitious and forward thinking and you will be exposed to an exciting variety of clients across a range of sectors.
- Assisting on Audit assignments
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Personal and corporate tax return
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping on cloud based software
- Client meetings and correspondence
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for either a semi-senior/senior accountant - someone who is either part or newly qualified (AAT/Certified or Chartered - ACCA / ACA / CA) in practice.
- Good team player
- Possess excellent communication
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Organisational skills
- Audit experience would be preferable.
- Great opportunity to move up the "ladder" within the firm, since the Director always prefers to promote from within
- A confident approach to dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Confidence and knowledge to work independently with an organised approach
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £24,000 - £34,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification status.
Full study support.
Competitive benefits package.
Great opportunities to further progress and develop within a friendly and successful team!