Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Study Support
Excellent well established accountancy practice near Sittingbourne
Where remuneration and progression mirror performance, in a true meritocracy
About Our Client
This practice are market leaders in their field. They are offering a competitive salary and a great study support package. The office environment is warm-hearted, ambitious and forward thinking and you will be exposed to an exciting variety of clients across a range of sectors.
- Assisting on Audit assignments
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Personal and corporate tax return
- VAT returns
- Bookkeeping on cloud based software
- Client meetings and correspondence
The Successful Applicant
- We are looking for either a semi-senior/senior accountant - someone who is either part or newly qualified (AAT/Certified or Chartered - ACCA / ACA / CA) in practice.
- Good team player
- Possess excellent communication
- Build strong relationships with your clients
- Organisational skills
- Audit experience would be preferable.
- Great opportunity to move up the "ladder" within the firm, since the Director always prefers to promote from within
- A confident approach to dealing with clients on the telephone and in person.
- Confidence and knowledge to work independently with an organised approach
- Eye for detail and high level of accuracy.
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary dependent on experience
Full study support
Great progression prospects
Excellent Holiday allowance and additional benefits.