Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Study support, technical progression, and career development on offer.
AAT qual or ACA/ ACCA part qual.
About Our Client
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Cardiff is a genuine market leader and considered one of the leading and most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales and further afield. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers.
The key responsibilities for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior at an accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Handling a wide commercial portfolio of mixed clients, providing full audit and accounts support form initial contact through to full sign off of the work.
- Supporting the partners and assisting in the training of the more junior candidates on a weekly basis.
- Providing full and technical audit support to the clients.
- Assisting with accounts preparation.
- VAT returns.
- Producing work for the manager and providing potential solutions.
- Working closely with lead partners to help grow the brand.
- Identifying and understanding client needs.
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matter.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be::
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified.
- Minimum of two years Practice experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Possession of strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
What's on Offer
Good work life balance
Generous based salary in accordance with experience and market rate
Friendly and collaborative environment