Audit and Accounts Semi Senior
Study support, technical progression, and career development on offer.
AAT qual or ACA/ ACCA part qual.
About Our Client
This firm of chartered accountants, based in Swansea, are genuine market leaders and considered one of the most highly regarded firms of accountants in South Wales. With positive growth and a strategy promoting internal development, excellent career prospects are on offer for individuals looking to progress and develop within their careers. This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for an Audit and Accounts Semi Senior at an accountancy firm based in Swansea are:
- Handling a wide commercial portfolio of mixed clients, providing full audit and accounts support form initial contact through to full sign off of the work.
- Supporting the partners and assisting in the training of the more junior candidates on a weekly basis.
- Providing full and technical audit support to the clients.
- Assisting with accounts preparation.
- Producing work for the manager and providing potential solutions.
- Working closely with lead partners to help grow the brand.
- Identifying and understanding client needs.
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matter.
- Conduct audits, primarily out of the office.
- Produce audit files for review.
- Carry out review work on audits and accounts jobs prepared by colleagues.
- Conduct assignment and performance reviews.
- Anticipate and overcome difficulties on audits and larger accounts jobs.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Swansea, you must be:
- ACCA/ACA part qualified or AAT part/ qualified.
- Minimum of three years Practice experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- Possession of strong team working skills.
- Demonstrable ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
- Working to high levels of accuracy within defined deadlines.
What's on Offer
Good work life balance
Generous base salary in accordance with experience and market rate
Friendly and collaborative environment