- Audit Senior to join a leading accountancy practice near Guildford
- Career progression on offer at Senior level in this growing business
About Our Client
This firm are a multi-sited chartered accountancy practice with a great reputation in Surrey and the further afield. They provide a wide array of accountancy, tax an audit services and are looking for a Senior auditor/accountant to join them on their growth journey.
The firm is searching for a qualified ACA / ACCA Audit and Accounts Senior to join their teams, based from their office near Guildford, in a role with progression and career development potential. You will be responsible for leading audits for owner-managed businesses and AIM listed clients with turnovers of up to £85m. Alongside this you will have opportunity for involvement in accounts preparation on the firm's smaller client base and assist on this side also.
- Audit accounts, interpreting and verifying all information provided by clients.
- Prepare annual and management accounts ensuring details are accurate.
- Complete corporate tax returns for clients.
- Plan and prioritise work according to client and partner needs/deadlines and instructions.
- Advise and coach junior members of the team concerning work to be completed.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified ACA or ACCA Audit Senior, with a background in practice, currently based locally to Guildford, or looking to relocate to the region and seeking a role providing development potential and progression opportunities. You will have anything from up to 2 - 5 years or more post qualified practice experience in audit across a range of industries and turnovers and a background with any of Top Tier, Top Tier, medium/large independent or smaller firm environment.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits package, dependant on candidate experience and qualification status.
Excellent opportunities to further develop and progress within a leading firm of chartered accountants.