- Highly progressive with clear and defined career path
- Competitive salary
About Our Client
Our client is a growing Chartered Accountancy firm in Berkshire offering services in audit & assurance, accountancy, corporate finance, taxation and business services.
- Lead on audit assignments with involvement in planning, fieldwork and completion, as well as the opportunity to work on specialist audits
- Preparation and completion of company accounts
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Manage assignments and progress report to Partners
- Ad-hoc assignments including due diligence and systems reviews
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and make recommendations for business and process improvements
- Supervise, train and mentor more junior team members
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be ACA or ACCA qualified (or finalist), with prior experience working in external audit and accounts. You will have up to date technical knowledge of current legislation, with excellent management, analytical and interpersonal skills. You will also have great communication skills and enjoy working within a team environment.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary package with great development and progression opportunities.