Audit Assistant Manager
Growing offices with plenty of progression opportunity
Dynamic and modern working culture
About Our Client
A reputable player within Top 10 practice who seem to be gaining grain momemtum in attracting hires out of the Big 4 but also smaller firms looking to break into Top 10 to drive their careers forward.
* To be a key part of Assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work.
* To ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
* To ensure Assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards.
* To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately.
* To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff.
* To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
The Successful Applicant
* Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified
* Proven experience in client handling
* Proven Audit / Assurance experience from a practice background
* Experience of analytical review approach desirable
What's on Offer
- £37,000 - £43,000 basic salary
- Dynamic approach to the working week (WFH/flexi time etc)
- Great exposure to a real mixture of clients (PLC, Group, PE/VC arena and FTSE)
- Strong career path