Audit Assistant Managers, top 10 firm
£45,000 - £48,000
August or September start dates
One stage video interview
About Our Client
This top 10 accounting firm in London is planning ahead and recruiting newly or recently qualified auditors via one stage video interviews.
- To be a key part of Assurance teams undertaking assignments, including opportunities to lead the on-site element of the work.
- To ensure that each assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out all aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times, contribute to internal and external quality assurance, ensuring all actions are completed in line with the firm's and the profession's standards.
- To communicate any problems in complying with these instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the assignment manager immediately.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision, and "on the job" training for less experienced members of staff.
- To act as day to day point of contact for the client, and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidates must be ACA or ACCA qualified.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven Audit / Assurance experience from a practice background
- Assurance experience of Owner Manager Business clients would be advantageous
- Experience of analytical review approach desirable
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.