Audit Associate Director
Audit Associate Director working for a leading
Based in Northamptonshire
About Our Client
Market Leading Practice with offices across the UK
As Audit Associate Director you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership in dealing with large, technically complex clients.
- Providing advice to owner managers on both business and personal matters
- Proactively manage a wide ranging portfolio of clients
- Ensure that allocated work is delivered on time and is maintained at a high level.
- Analysing complex business situations to identify key issues and priorities.
The Successful Applicant
You should be a experienced audit professional with either ACA or ACCA qualification coupled with the ability to effectively manage a broad range of client relationships. You should also be able to develop and mentor junior managers and senior managers.
What's on Offer
Market leading package.