- National Firm of Chartered Accountants with a diverse portfolio of clients
- Opportunity for fast progression if desired
About Our Client
My client is part of a larger network of firms and with a global reach, they can offer exposure to a wide variety of clients.
With a large injection of firm wide funding, they are advancing in technology, talent and expertise.
The responsibilities of the Audit Associate are:
- Assisting in the planning and completion of all areas of the audit assignment for manager review and raising any risk issues.
- Ensuring to adhere to the budget whilst maintaining quality and attention to detail.
- Training junior members of the team
- Preparing accounts, including consolidated accounts
- Recommending improvements to client's accounting methods
- Acting with integrity at all times
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Audit Associate will be competent in leading an audit from planning through to completion
Qualified or Part qualified ACA/ACCA.
Good communication skills with confidence to offer advice and guidance to clients and colleagues
Ability to work competently from home
What's on Offer
A highly competitive salary
National benefits and extended benefits
25 days holiday
Cash back and vouchers as part of a firm wide policy