- Do you live in South Wales, the South West or the M4 corridor?
- Fully Remote Audit Manager role (National Practice) No travel
About Our Client
Our client are a market leading National Accountancy firm. You will live in the South West or South Wales. The closest office will more than likely be Bristol. However, there will be no requirement for you to head to the office, unless you would like too..
The key responsibilities for this South West or Wales based Audit Manager (100% Remote) are:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients; businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firm risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place
- Will work as part of management team with other Audit Managers within the business group (e.g. resource planning, merit rate meetings and efficiency gains)
The Successful Applicant
For this South West or Wales based Audit Manager (100% Remote) our client is searching for candidates who have/are:
- ACA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience of managing people.
- Good working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
- Project Management experience
What's on Offer
Market leading Base Salary
6% cash benefits
28 days annual leave
Life assurance x 3
Income protection policy
100% Home and remote workingContact Connor Matthews on 07778333489 for more information.