Audit Manager - Are you looking for your next career move?
Are you searching for your next step up in Management?
Form the audit strategy and planning with Partners and Clients
About Our Client
Our client are a leading Accountancy Firm, who have an excellent reputation in the local market. They are ambitiously growing their practice and this role is critical in supporting this growth within the audit team.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Manager role based in Wiltshire are:
- Leading the Audit Department
- Using your client knowledge and experience to develop the current client base
- Look to grow the client base, by utilising your business development skills.
- The completion of audit engagements for the firm's audit clients as well as being a technical expert for the audit department.
- Managing and completing statutory audit work for the firm's audit clients, including the management of junior members, reporting to audit compliance partner and liaising with clients
- Ensuring that the audit procedures are up to date and meet the statutory requirements as laid out in the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- Taking primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from budget, then gaining a full understanding for the audit compliance partner
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have/be:
ACA or ACCA qualified
Have a demonstrable track record of managing a successful UK Audit Client base.
Are motivated deliver excellent service
Driven to succeed and develop you career further
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary
The opportunity to work for a supportive Partnership.
Develop you career to Director and beyond
Parking on site
Flexible and autonomous working