Audit Manager - Big 4 firm in Luton
This Big 4 firm offers a fantastic career and a great lifestyle
Work with small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands
About Our Client
Big 4 firm in Luton.
In this role, you will work with small businesses to some of the world's best-known brands.
You'll use your professional skills, handling complex audit procedures across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
You'll help our clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters. In return, you can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify for the role you must have
- ACA/CA/ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS, Irish Institute or equivalent international qualification)
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements
- Previous experience at Audit Manager level
What's on Offer
- This firm offers a competitive remuneration package where you'll be rewarded for your individual and team performance.
- The rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development.
- You can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.