Audit Manager (Data Analytics) - UK's Largest Retail Network
Chance to join a friendly, innovative and inspirational team.
Provide genuinely valuable work in a thriving and stable business
About Our Client
As one of the country's most trusted brands, our client takes their commitment to providing essential services to customers across the UK very seriously. They are the UK's largest retail network, as well as the largest financial services provider in the UK, with over 11,600 branches nationwide - more than all of the UK's banks and building societies put together. They have a range of over 170 products and services, from personal financial services like banking, insurance, payments and travel money, to telecoms and, of course, mails.
- Perform assurance activities, including process walkthroughs, IT controls testing and data
analysis, over third parties of Post Office.
- Perform IT control testing and data analytics to support delivery of the Internal Audit plan
and provide ongoing audit and risk assurance as required, including advisory work.
The Successful Applicant
- Recognised Internal Audit qualification.
- · CISA or similar IT audit qualification will be advantageous.
- · Data Analyst certification / qualification or proven working knowledge at expert level.
- Working knowledge and experience of using data analytical tools (e.g. SQL, ACL, Idea).
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working, with offices in London and/or Chesterfield
- Opportunities for UK travel
- Chance to join a friendly, innovative and inspirational team.