Audit Manager - Reading *Big 4*
Big 4 firm in Reading
Work with some of the world's best-known brands.
About Our Client
Big 4 firm in Reading.
As an Audit Manager at this Big 4 firm in Reading, you'll help clients meet their reporting requirements by accurately reporting on financial statements and providing meaningful insights into accounting and reporting matters.
You can expect leading-class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations.
You'll be given all the skills, knowledge and opportunities to progress.
Your key responsibilities:
- Lead and coordinate the planning and management of assignments;
- Ensure the technical correctness and presentational standards of all client deliverables;
- Deliver value to the client by providing knowledge, ideas and solutions for improving the business;
- Assign a team that will meet and exceed the clients' expectations in standards of service and client care;
- Develop and maintain an appropriate external network of business contacts;
- Manage the delivery of other services to designated clients.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA / CA / ACCA (ICAEW, ICAS or equivalent international qualification) - preferably first time passes
- Experience leading the planning, execution and reporting on audits
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and a collaborative approach to management
- Proven experience in delivering external audit and assurance engagements
- Previous experience at Audit Manager level
- Experience using UK GAAP and IFRS
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, benefits and training.