Audit Manager - Real Estate sector
This is a chance to work for a top 6 accounting firm in London
Excellent work / life balance and career progression
About Our Client
This is an exciting time to join this top 6 accountancy firm in London. They have created their own unique culture - one that offers the opportunities of a major organisation in a personal, close-knit environment.
What you'll be doing:
- you'll be responsible for managing a key client portfolio and building and maintaining good working relationships with all colleagues and clients
- you'll manage audit teams on specific assignments, with specific line management responsibility for a group of employees to ensure audit work is appropriately completed to satisfy audit objectives
- you'll assist the audit partners in establishing audit objectives and overall scope
- you'll ensure that key matters which arise during the audit which were not identified at the planning stage are properly assessed and dealt with
- you'll check that audit work papers have been properly reviewed and that audit files are completed in a timely manner
- you'll manage, motivate and coach team members and provide feedback through regular communication and timely appraisal
- you'll assist in the production and presentation of proposals for new work
The Successful Applicant
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Substantial post-qualified experience in audit within practice
- Experience of working with real estate clients
- Previously audited clients from the mid-market (£50m - £250m turnover)
- Experience of UK GAAP/FRS102
- Experience of IFRS and auditing listed companies
What's on Offer
Salary up to £60,000.
Excellent work / life balance and progression opportunity.