- Due to recent audit wins, this firm has a growing number of UK listed clients.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
About Our Client
This large practice can offer you the chance to specialise with clients in the Technology sector, Media sector, or both! These clients are fast growing and entrepreneurial. With each year, the client evolves.
The way we live, consume and do business is being transformed by technology - there are no aspects of our lives that are untouched by its impact. Nowhere has the impact of technology been deeper or wider than in media.
The businesses start as small and agile companies driving technology development at a breakneck speed. If they are successful, they grow fast and internationally from day one.
Primarily, you'll be responsible for dealing with all matters relating to the management of a portfolio of clients. You will also provide assistance to Partners in both client work and in the management of the group and, on occasions, the wider firm.
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client together with the Partner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients' businesses.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients, and inform the Partner as appropriate.
- Act as an ambassador of the firm, participates in office marketing events, keeps abreast of the wide range of service the firm offers.
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate our employees, which includes participating in graduate recruitment, ensuring job appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place for counselees.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Previous audit manager experience gained in practice.
- Experience of systems/controls testing as well as substantive auditing, including consolidations, group audits, statutory accounts and disclosures.
What's on Offer
- Highly competitive starting salary
- Renumeration packages are reviewed regularly to ensure that pay always positively reflects performance
- 28 days' holiday
- access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions
- life assurance cover
- income protection insurance
- voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle