- Top 10 Firm of Chartered Accountants
- Key role with development on offer
About Our Client
Top 10 firm based in Guildford with flexible working patterns. This firm are helping clients understand their needs and the risks they face - ensuring a high level of service at all levels of the process.
As an incoming Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing teams and coaching members of staff in technical skills and personal development.
- Communicating effectively with Partners and clients
- Continuing to drive innovating ideas and offering added value services to clients.
- Building proposals and making suggestions where necessary
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Good stakeholder and communication skills
- Experience as an Audit Manager in a large or medium-sized Accountancy practice
What's on Offer
Saalry circa £50,000 - £60,000
Flexible working environment
Competitive benefits as expected from a Top 10 Practice