- Top firm with excellent client base
- Fantastic environment and culture
About Our Client
This Accountancy firm based in Gatwick are currently seeking an Audit Assistant Manager to join their Audit department after following another period of sustained growth. This reputable Firm are well renowned across the UK and include a broad range of clients from the FTSE 250 to large private sector organisations and owner managed businesses. There a multiple opportunities across their national offices.
- Leading Audits all the way from planning stage to Partner review.
- Assisting Managers and Partners, whilst leading a varied portfolio.
- To develop and maintain excellent client relationships and become a regular and trusted contact for them.
The Successful Applicant
Ideally, you will be qualified ACA or ACCA with a background as an Audit and Accounts Senior working towards Audit Assistant Manager.
Have either specialised in audit and accounts throughout your career to date within a large firm environment or have a mixed general accountancy practice background across accounts within a small, medium or large independent firm background.
You will be experienced and comfortable with leading Audits.
What's on Offer
Salary crica £45,000 - £52,000 per annum.
Flexible working environment.
Competitive benefits as expected from a top 10 firm.