A great opportunity to move to a brilliant Independent Accountancy Practice
ACA/ACCA qualifications essential with 4 years PQE
About Our Client
My client are a very well regarded accountancy practice based in central Southampton. They have a great reputation for high levels of both client care and staff development.
Working with Partners and trainees, the successful Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing a diverse portfolio of audit clients and large SMEs.
- Acting as primary contact in day to day client relationships.
- Supervision of more junior staff and assisting in their development.
- Peer review and quality control
- Participate in compliance and regulatory administration.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- ACA or ACCA Qualified with at least 4 years post qualified experience form a similar Audit Manager/ Assistant Manager position.
- A high level of client care and direct client contact from previous roles.
- A background in nurturing juniors members of a team, helping them through qualifications as well as delegating workloads and coaching through key stages of their development.
- A strong commercial focus and a keen eye for business development opportunities.
What's on Offer
- A competitive salary package upwards of £40,000
- Genuine potential for career progression.
- A key role in a stable and well established firm with an excellent local reputation for reliability and quality.
- Free close to Southampton city centre parking.
- A friendly working environment.