- Top 20
- Thriving Audit Department
About Our Client
Top 20 firm based in Manchester with flexible working patterns. This firm are helping clients understand their needs and the risks they face - ensuring a high level of service at all levels of the process.
As an incoming Audit Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing teams and coaching members of staff in technical skills and personal development.
- Communicating effectively with Partners and clients
- Continuing to drive innovating ideas and offering added value services to clients.
- Building proposals and making suggestions where necessary
The Successful Applicant
Good stakeholder and communication skills
Experience as an Audit Manager in a large Accountancy practice
What's on Offer
You can expect exceptional L&D tailored to your unique interests and motivations.
Exposure to a breadth of different clients and brand new audit technology
Career development and opportunity for progression