- Brilliant Audit Manager opportunity at a Big 4 practice firm.
- Genuine prospects for long-term career progression & development opportunities.
About Our Client
A Big 4 firm based in Cardiff, who are looking to acquire the services of an Audit Manager, to join their growing and ambitious audit team.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Manager position at a Big 4 accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Audit & Assurance planning and delivery to the client
- Day to day management of field teams, including reviewing work of staff members
- Liaison with key client staff providing timely reporting and management information
- Management of reporting requirements, including attendance at meetings
- Leading audit and assurance teams on challenging engagements, including transaction and project work
- Developing and mentoring more junior members of staff
- Involvement in tendering for new clients
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Big 4 Manager role at a Big 4 accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent);
- Previous experience of working with IFRS and UK or US GAAP reporting standards;
- Highly proficient oral and written communication skills
- Industry, FTSE Listed or International audit and assurance experience
- Highly motivated and committed
- Positive and ambitious attitude
- Ability to develop effective client relationships;
- Project management experience and capabilities;
- PCAOB experience may be desirable for some client engagements, however this is not essential
What's on Offer
Very competitive, Big 4 salary (dependent on experience);
Pension and holidays - a wide range of benefits; and
Superb career opportunities supported with personal and technical advancement.