- Growing accountancy firm offering progression opportunities
- Competitive salary and great benefits
About Our Client
Are you an Audit Manager or experienced Audit Assistant Manager seeking a progressive role within a forward thinking accountancy firm? Do you want to work with an exciting client portfolio whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance?
If so our client, a top firm in Manchester City Centre, are seeking an Audit Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting Partners whilst managing a complex, varied portfolio of clients.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, building strong relationships and seeking cross- selling opportunities where appropriate
- Overseeing audits from start to finish
- Managing a team of junior staff, allocating, supervising and reviewing their work
The Successful Applicant
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' post qualification Audit experience within practice
- Ideally have experience with IFRS and consolidated financial statements
- Have demonstrated strong experience in managing a team
What's on Offer
The firm not only take pride in putting the client first in everything they do but are also renowned for their fantastic working environment, fostering a positive work-life balance for all their employees.