A leading Accountancy & Business Advisory Firm
Opportunity to develop a team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors that has seen dramatic growth in recent years.
They prioritise your career development and you will be encouraged to share knowledge, ask for help and empower your colleagues. Every team member's contribution is valued and there is a culture of trust and inclusion.
Reporting directly to the Partner and working with other Audit teams across the country you will be:
- Managing a portfolio of clients across a mixture of industries (a large portion of oil & gas work)
- Planning audit work, looking at the pipeline and deciding how best to deliver for the client
- A key part of developing a dedicated Audit offering within the Aberdeen office - this is a newly created role and while the Firm has staff who work across Audit and Accounts, this role is a key appointment in the establishment of a dedicated Audit team. It is very much an area of growth.
The Successful Applicant
- Extensive experience working within a Practice environment
- Confident and comfortable providing exceptional client service and delivery
- Team player who wants to join a 'family' of likeminded individuals
- A dynamic approach - adapts quickly to change and is able to find smart ways to deliver the best results
- Collaborates with peers but also bring own voice to the table
What's on Offer
Our client prioritises the relationship it has with employees and attracting and retaining the right people is key to both their (and your!) success.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees in order to bring out the best in their people. You will be mentored by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management.
- Excellent annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching