- Due to recent audit wins, this firm has a growing number of UK listed clients.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
About Our Client
This large accountancy firm has one of the largest and experienced real estate teams in the UK. They work with a range of real estate businesses including large UK and global private and listed businesses as well as privately owned, start-up and entrepreneurial organisations.
As an Audit Manager, you will:
- Act as a major point of contact within the firm for the client. This includes responding quickly to, as well as anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Responsible for the financial management of a portfolio of clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the client's businesses.
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales and identify opportunities for additional billings.
- Ensure assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required.
- Ensure that the firm's risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new and existing clients; and inform the Partner and client as appropriate.
- Support Partners and Senior Managers in the development of new business relationships and business proposals through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Support Partners with the implementation and communication of any new business strategy for existing clients, target clients and the internal business.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff.
- Previous Audit Manager experience gained in an accountancy practice required.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits.