Audit Professionals - Part time / flexible working available
Part time / flexible working available
London based with very little travel
About Our Client
This London based organisation can offer standard office hours and an excellent salary.
Working in small and varied professional teams, this role offers proactive individuals a stimulating working environment, together with the potential to influence professional practice in the UK.
The range of activities undertaken by this organisation continues to expand as a reflection of both its reputation and the increasing demands for its services, thus ensuring a wide and evolving range of interesting tasks and projects on offer.
The Successful Applicant
Requirements for the role:
- Experience at Audit Manager /Senior Manager or above in public practice. Experience at a major UK audit firm preferred.
- Member of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI or equivalent
- Candidates should have a good knowledge of IFRS; and
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration packages (base salary range up to £85,000), with generous benefits, discretionary annual bonus and 30 days annual leave plus ability to buy extra leave
- A strong work/ life balance ethos
- Part time (such as 3 or 4 day weeks, working term time, 70-80% time contract, etc) or flexible working is available