Interesting, varied work
Part time / flexible working available
About Our Client
Professional, London based organisation.
Working in small and varied professional teams, this role offers proactive individuals a stimulating working environment, together with the potential to influence professional practice in the UK.
The range of activities undertaken by this organisation continues to expand as a reflection of both its reputation and the increasing demands for its services, thus ensuring a wide and evolving range of interesting tasks and projects on offer.
The Successful Applicant
- An accounting qualification coupled with membership of ICAEW, ACCA, ICAS or ICAI (or equivalent)
- Experience at Audit Manager, Audit Senior Manager, or above in public practice is also essential with
experience working in a major UK audit firm preferred.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration packages, including 30 days annual leave.
- Generous employer pension contribution.
- Part time / flexible working available