Audit Semi Senior
Rapid Progression Pathway
Well-established and Modern Practice
About Our Client
Michael Page are recruiting for an Audit & Accounts Senior in Stockport
Our client is a leading firm who are looking to add an experienced individual to it's vibrant and dynamic team. The role will involve reporting to a Manager, whilst working effectively within the rest of the team.
The main responsibilities of the audit semi senior will include:
- Taking part in Audits all the way from planning stage to Partner review.
- Assisting Seniors and Managers with a varied portfolio.
- To develop and maintain excellent client relationships and become a regular contact point for them.
- To prepare financial statements for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies.
- Ensuring you complete all of the relevant training and development (ACA/ACCA).
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be part ACA/ACCA qualified. They will have a strong knowledge of Accounts and Audit with experience of working in a team within a Practice environment. The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership and communication skills. Ideally you will have proven client handling ability and have the ambition to progress your career in an autonomous and progressive environment.
What's on Offer
You will be joining a top-class firm and will enjoy working with your own portfolio of impressive and diverse clients. The real selling point here other than the market leading salary and benefits is the clear and quick progression path available to you. This is a great opportunity for an Audit professional to take control of their career and quickly progress up the ranks. If you are an Audit Semi Senior and feel you are ready to step up to enjoy the increased earning potential, autonomy and level of satisfaction of really adding value to your client's business then this is a strong option for you.