Audit Semi Senior
Want to work for a friendly and diverse team whose work really matters?
Where remuneration and progression mirror performance, in a true meritocracy
About Our Client
Our client is big enough to make the difference and collaborative enough to never lose sight of where they are going. They know that it's people that make success possible. Across 17 UK locations, more than 5,000 work together to provide tax, audit, assurance and a range of advisory services that help clients achieve ambitious goals. Together, they're fuelling Britain's economic engine.
*Assist within the wider team by obtaining audit evidence necessary to support opinions given.
* Prepare analysis of accounting data from client's books and records.
* Ensure audit files have all relevant documentation on the appropriate section; check appropriate and sufficient documentation obtained to support the opinion and documenting all conclusions.
* Active engagement with client staff in the gathering of appropriate audit evidence.
* Active adherence to budget and timetable, bringing matters to the attention of the senior or manager, particularly when actual time is in excess of budget.
* Involvement in the planning, execution and finalisation of the audit assignment supporting the Executive or Manager.
* Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
* Identify and understand client needs, including sometimes providing initial solutions to client challenges, then communicating these needs and solutions to the Executive or Manager.
* Build strong relationships with new and established clients.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will be/have:
- Studying towards ACA/ACCA- Full exam transcripts will be required.
- Degree Educated with no less than 280 UCAS points and a 2.1. Degree.
- Have experience of taking part in audit work
What's on Offer
As well offering a highly competitive salary, support with tuition and professional qualifications, our client also provides the following benefits, as standard:
* 25 days' holiday;
* access to a personal pension scheme, with matched employer contributions;
* life assurance cover;
* and income protection insurance.
They understand that everyone is different so they offer a range of voluntary benefits to suit every lifestyle through a flexible benefits platform, enabling people to choose from a range of tax efficient options to design a benefit package that best suits them