- Forward thinking firm with great growth opportunities
- Exciting training and development package
About Our Client
Rapidly growing Independent Accountancy Practice in Birmingham are looking to have an experienced individual join their energetic team as an Audit Semi-Senior. The firm believes in a genuine work life balance and encourages flexible working. The firm promotes development and progression for all staff
The responsibilities of the Audit Semi-Senior are;
- Take accountability for working towards agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Helping to develop junior staff and supervising them on site, reviewing their work and coaching on the job where necessary.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out audit /accounts and related assignments.
- Involvement in planning of assignments.
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate will be;
- Will be part ACA/ACCA qualified
- Will have a solid knowledge of Accounts and Audit (minimum 18 months Audit experience)
- Experience of working in a team within a Practice environment.
- The ideal candidate will also possess strong leadership and communication skills
- Ideally will have proven client handling ability
- Have the ambition to progress your career in an autonomous and progressive environment.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work autonomously
What's on Offer
- Generous salary (£25000-£30000) with fantastic study package
- Flexible working - work life balance
- Free Parking
- Rapid progression available