- Leading Accountancy Practice in Stoke
- Great benefits and competitive salary
About Our Client
A top 100 UK accountancy firm are seeking a hardworking audit semi senior to join their fast paced team. This is an excellent opportunity to excel your career in audit whilst receiving training and support from a growing firm.
As a semi senior you will be responsible for assisting with accounting and audit assignments. Your duties will include preparing year end accounts for manager's review undertaking audit fieldwork on client site and ad hoc bookkeeping and VAT work.
You will work with a broad range of clients including sole traders, partnerships, limited companies, groups and charities. This role will give you great exposure of both accounts and audit work and will be around a 50/50 split although this is negotiable.
The Successful Applicant
- You should be studying towards either your ACA or ACCA qualification
- Ideally, you will have experience of IFRS and UK GAAP
- You will have the ability to deal with a portfolio of clients, work well within a team environment and use your own initiative
- The Audit Semi Senior will have high commercial awareness and will be able to deal with, or escalate any incoming queries
What's on Offer
- The Audit Semi Senior will have the opportunity to complete their studies, progress their career and learn and develop their skill-set within a Top 100 firm
- You will be working on listed clients and FRS 102 and IFRS audits
- The salary and benefits package are superb in comparison to the market
- You will be joining a firm that genuinely wants you to progress your career through them