- City Centre Location - working from home available
- Supportive and experienced team
About Our Client
This client is based in Manchester city centre and currently in the Top UK Accounting firms ranking.
The opportunity as an Audit Semi Senior will entail:
- Supporting the Audit team to deliver a high-quality service to a range of clients.
- Reporting to a line manager and taking on feedback/review points.
- Understanding how to best communicate with clients both in the office and remotely.
- Manage your time effectively when working with a variety of clients at once.
- Getting involved in planning through to completion of selected audit assignments
The Successful Applicant
The successful Audit Semi Senior candidate will have at least 2 year's practice experience in a similar position.
Studying towards ACA/ACCA/AAT is desirable
Great communication skills
Ideally you will be ale to drive and have access to a car.
Passion to work in the Accountancy sector
What's on Offer
City Centre location
Extensive benefits package
Study Support Provided
Great work life balance
Fantastic exposure in audit/accounts