Audit Senior / Assistant Manager - Leading National Firm
You'll be joining a dynamic team led by an inspirational Partner
Develop your career whilst adding value to a significant client base
About Our Client
Our client are a leading National firm of Accountants. They have been on the up and up within the last 5 years. They have a great partnership, who lead a dynamic team of professionals firm wide. Particularly in Bristol, they have seen a great deal of success.
The key responsibilities of this Audit Senior / Assistant Manager role based in Bristol are:
- Assist in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit
- Take primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gain a full understanding for the Manager.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams, on client premises and in the office.
The Successful Applicant
For this Audit Senior / Assistant Manager position based in Bristol. Our Client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary
25 day Annual Leave