Audit Senior (Award winning non-profits team)
Work with prestigious clients within the sector, including top 100 charities.
Leading firm of auditors to the charity sector.
About Our Client
- A leading firm of auditors to the charity sector.
- This is a great opportunity for anyone that is looking to specialise and grow within the sector. You will be working alongside experienced partners and managers in a dynamic and growing team, within a supportive and approachable environment.
- Your role will be challenging and varied and you will be encouraged to take on responsibilities and offered excellent opportunities to quickly develop and progress further within the firm.
The role will involve working with a variety of charities and other Non-Profit organisations from start-ups to well established, prestigious clients within the sector (including INGOs, grant makers, schools, academies, membership organisations, professional bodies and housing associations), many of whom are top 100 charities or household names.
As an Audit Senior Associate you will be expected to take responsibility for running the audit and leading the on-site audit team, working directly with the client under manager supervision. You will manage the audit team and supervise the audit process to ensure our audits are of high quality.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified ACA, ICAS or ACCA.
- A good working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Strong technical knowledge of auditing and accounting standards.
- Knowledge and experience of Charity audits and the Non-Profits sector, including the Charities SORP is an advantage, although not essential.
- A wider interest in the Non-Profits sector.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary and benefits.