- Due to recent audit wins, this firm has a growing number of UK listed clients.
- Fast growing, large international practice.
About Our Client
Fast growing, large international practice.
You'll be joining as a vital member of a growing and dynamic team. You'll be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant experience of delivering audit and other assurance services to major clients, including listed (full list and AIM) clients and clients with international interests.
- Excellent working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Business development experience- able to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework.
What's on Offer
Excellent salary, training and opportunity to progress.