Audit Senior Managers - Fast track to Director
Focus on large, international, complex, public interest entity clients
High performing individuals are required to tender for and work on PIE clients.
About Our Client
Driven by UK and global regulation and a need for market competition, this large accounting firm is uniquely placed to win public interest entity (PIE) audit clients resulting from a a substantial increase in the pipeline of tender opportunities.
Our client is recruiting a number of Audit Senior Managers to build their PIE credentials and support business growth in this area. These high performing individuals are expected to drive growth in the business and in doing so should expect to fuel their career potential within the firm - and have a fully developed case for partnership within a few years.
The role will focus on large, international, complex, public interest entity clients and targets, along with coaching and developing teams in this expert area of handling AQR in-scope clients and targets. The individual will be provided with a portfolio focussed on large complex clients, but with capacity to be fully involved in the marketing and tendering of PIE opportunities.
Will be a senior member of the audit group. Will be responsible for servicing clients, directing all assurance services delivered, managing our people and supporting the Partners with business development and practice management.
The Successful Applicant
- Currently Big 4 with the past 3 years having been based from the UK - preferably trained in the UK with ACA/ICAS qualification - or overseas equivalent.
- At least 4 years post qualified experience - preferably now at Senior Audit Manager grade with the potential and ambition to go progress to partner.
- Will be highly regarded and considered on partner track within their existing firm - Likely there will be some kind of perceived barrier causing the candidate to be mobile.
- Current focus on international PIE audits and must have PIE audits in their current client portfolio - preferably recent senior experience with FTSE250.
- Experience of dealing directly with the AQR in respect of an audit file review in the past 2 years - preferably graded 2b or above.
- Experience of having been part of the core pitch team to a PIE target, involved in the final pitch presentation of at least one tender in the last year.
What's on Offer
Market leading salaries to attract high performing Big 4 Audit Senior Managers.