Audit Senior - Top 20
Audit 80% and Accounts 20%.
Top London firm with dynamic working
About Our Client
Due to growth within the largest and most progressive region of this firm, they are looking for highly skilled entrepreneurial individuals to join the London team to assist them in achieving their strategic goal of being the number one advisor to owner managed businesses.
- Planning and delivery of audit/accounts assignments
- Plan assignments in conjunction with the client manager
- Lead smaller assignments and assist colleagues on larger or more complex projects
- Supervise junior staff during the audit and review their work
- Deliver the audit file to the assignment manager in timely manner
- Identify and document audit issues and control weaknesses
- Regularly communicate assignment progress to the manager
- Monitor your chargeability and your assignment budgets pro-actively
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of OMB/SME private company audits: planning, budget preparation, identifying key risks, developing an audit plan, executing the audit on site
- Experience of analytical review, documenting systems and controls, sampling techniques
- Experience preparing audit files using an electronic working paper system such as Caseware
- Some prior experience of statutory company accounts preparation under UK GAAP
- Experience of preparing budgets and monitoring actual time against budget
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package with dynamic working.