- Audit Senior Opportunity
- Accountancy and Business Advisory firm - Reading
About Our Client
Our client is a top 100 accountancy firm with a reputation for their technical knowledge and capability. They are fully rounded business advisers assisting their clients with the long term planning of their business.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for Manager or Partner review.
- Predominant of your time will be spent off- site at client premises.
- Identify client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters ensuring strong and clear communication throughout. Gain strong understanding of client businesses to ensure optimum execution of the audit.
- Identify risk matters and raise these to Manager/Partner where required. Produce work for Manager/Partner review, clearly highlighting issues and providing potential solutions.
- Supervise, coach and develop junior members of staff within teams and on client premises. As required review and take responsibility for the quality of their work.
The Successful Applicant
- The Audit Senior will be a qualified ACA/ACCA with good technical competence including solid audit experience (min 75% of current role)on a mix of clients (corporate, charities, FSA etc).
- Experience within a Mid Tier Practice essential (min 5 Partner Firm)
- Applicants must be a car owner - owing to the location of our client base
- Knowledge of current UK GAAP accounting standards essential.
- Highly IT literate including Sage and Caseware experience an advantage.
- First class communication skills and the ability to supervise and manage a team essential.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and benefits