Fantastic opportunity to progress your Audit career at a top 10 firm.
This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team.
About Our Client
This very successful top 10 business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed accountancy firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts. As a firm they have grown significantly both organically and by acquisition and by using a consultative approach they can offer a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring & Insolvency.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients.
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service.
- Supervising a small team.
- Coach and train junior staff.
- Some assignments may require travel.
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting.
- ACCA/ACA equivalent professional qualification or several years experience.
- Some IFRS experience desirable.
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP.
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable.
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions.
- Strong team working skills.
- Experience of supervising and developing staff.
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary
Holidays 25 plus bank holidays
Quarterly salary review