- Fantastic opportunity to progress your Audit career at a thriving firm.
- This is a challenging and exciting opportunity to work with an experienced team.
About Our Client
A leading accountancy practice based in Cardiff undergoing continued and sustained positive expansion and growth. The firm and Audit Senior role provides genuine prospects for long-term career progression, development, and Partner opportunities.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior position at a leading accountancy firm based in Cardiff are:
- Provide an on-site co-ordination role for audit clients including planning, day-to-day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignments;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and established clients;
- Work and liaise with other members of the audit team and colleagues in other parts of the firm as necessary to provide high quality client service;
- Supervising a small team;
- Coach and train junior staff;
- Some assignments may require travel; and
- Ability to project manage to meet deadlines and budget constraints.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role at a leading accountancy firm in Cardiff, you must be:
- Technically capably in audit and financial reporting;
- ACCA/ACA equivalent professional qualification or several years experience;
- Some IFRS experience desirable;
- Knowledge of FRS 102 and new UK GAAP;
- Knowledge of group accounts desirable;
- Broad range audit experience including planning, controlling and completing diverse range of assignments;
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues and clients at all levels;
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong client relationships;
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions;
- Strong team working skills;
- Experience of supervising and developing staff; and
- Demonstrate ability to take responsibility and use initiative.
What's on Offer
Very competitive base salary;
Scope for Audit Partner;
Quarterly salary review; and