Opportunity to work for a Top 20 firm
To establish, develop, and further Audit knowledge and experience
About Our Client
Career progression and development on offer at this Top 20 firm.
The key responsibilities for this Audit Senior joining a Top 20 Accountancy firm based in Slough are:
- Take responsibility for the delivery of audit and accountancy services to a wide ranging, varied and challenging client base.
- The firm is growing and planning for future developments and therefore the business is seeking individuals, who are career focused and looking to progress in their careers, gaining more responsibility, client contact and scope for involvement in project work, with potential for involvement across other discipline areas and secondments.
- You will have genuine opportunity progress and develop in your audit career following qualification.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Audit Senior role for a Top 20 Accountancy firm based in Slough, you must be:
- You will be ACA/ACCA qualified, with a strong background in audit, with demonstrable audit and accounts experience gained within an profession based environment as an Audit Senior / Executive etc.
- Your experience will have been gained in any of Top Tier/Mid Tier/Top 50 or large/medium independent firm background.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills, both internally and directly with clients, experience of supervising others and delegation of work, along with organisational skills.
- You will be looking for an opportunity to progress you career, post qualification and develop within a leading firm.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary starting at £45,000 and negotiable dependent on experience.
If this role looks of interest or you would like to hear about similar opportunities please contact Jack Hughes directly on 02380 206 441.